Meeting Announcement

Claude Maina maina at neb.com
Fri Feb 13 14:44:16 EST 1998

Meeting Announcement

A one-day meeting on Parasitic Nematodes (plant and animal) will be held
on June 5 at Boston University (Boston, MA) as a satellite to the East
Coast C. elegans meeting (June 5-7). Talks will be 12 minutes (plus 3 minutes
for questions)  General information about the meeting arrangements can be
found at:
http://xanadu.mgh.harvard.edu/ECWM98

We will update that site with information more pertinent to the Parasite
meeting in the very near future. The registration/abstract deadlines for
both meetings is April 22. Right now, however, we need an estimate of:

1) how many people plan to attend the Parasite meeting on June 5?
2) how many people would like to speak at the meeting?
3) how many will need accomodation at BU on June 4?

If you plan to attend (even if you are not absolutely sure), please respond
to David Bird (david_bird at ncsu.edu) or Claude Maina (maina at neb.com). Please
identify your lab affiliation (if it is not obvious). Also, please help us
advertise this meeting by sharing this information with your colleagues.

If you are not on the mailing list above and would like to be, please
e-mail one of us. Alternatively, if you are on the mailing list and wish to
remove your name, e-mail us as well.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in Boston.
Dave and Claude.

David McK. Bird
Associate Professor
Department of Plant Pathology
North Carolina State University
3415 Gardner Hall
Raleigh, NC 27695-7616

Office: (919) 515-6813
Lab: (919) 515-2753
Fax: (919) 515-9500
http://www2.ncsu.edu/unity/lockers/project/plantpath/Personnel/Faculty/bird.html

Claude V. Maina, PhD                                     |
New England Biolabs         Phone - 978-927-5054 ext.251 |
32 Tozer Rd                   FAX - 978-921-1350         |
Beverly MA 01915-5599      e-mail - maina at neb.com        |

                    NEB WWW Server -  http://www.neb.com |