Call for GFP Markers for embryology class

Raffi V. Aroian raroian at ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 24 17:15:13 EST 1998

Hello!

I will be teaching an upper level undergraduate laboratory class in
embryology of which a good part will deal with C. elegans.  I would like to
know if anyone had any GFP markers they might be willing to share either
for early embryonic development (blastomere identity, P granules, ....) or
late embryonic development (e.g., markers for mature tissues neurons, gut,
pharynx,...).  I and the students appreciate it very much.

Cheers,
Raffi

Raffi V. Aroian
Department of Biology, 0349