European Worm Meeting

Richard Durbin rd at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 09:52:55 EST 1998

****** IMPORTANT - NOTE DATE CHANGE TO 2-5 JULY ******

As announced in December, the 1998 European Worm Meeting will be held
at the Hinxton Hall Conference Centre, on the same site as the Sanger
Centre near Cambridge.

Unfortunately, we have had to change the dates from those given
previously.  The meeting will now start with dinner on Thursday
evening 2 July and finish at lunch time on Sunday 5 July.  Due to an
error on behalf of the administrators of the conference facilities, it
became preferable to change the dates from 9-12 July to the previous
week, to avoid a clash with another meeting (both had been
confirmed!).  Following email consultation earlier this week with
European groups on a preliminary email list, I now want to confirm
this change of date.  I apologise to those whom this inconveniences.

There is a web site for the meeting at

	http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Projects/C_elegans/ewm98/

We hope over the next few days to add forms to this page to allow you
to add yourself to the mailing list and provide further information.
In the mean time, if you want to receive further information, and did
not receive mail earlier this week about the proposed change, please
mail Sharon Thornton at smt at sanger.ac.uk, asking to be added to the
European Worm Meeting mailing list.

Richard Durbin	26/2/98