Technician position available

Scott Clark clark at
Wed Feb 25 22:19:08 EST 1998

There is research technician position available in my laboratory at the
Skirball Institute at the New York University Medical Center.  We are
interested in understanding how cells and growth cones that migrate along
the anteroposterior body axis are guided to their destinations.  The
primary job responsibility will be to assist in and undertake genetic
screens to identify cell migration and axon guidance mutants in C. elegans.
Other duties will include maintaining the laboratory strain collection,
performing routine molecular biology procedures and ordering lab supplies.

A background in genetics, molecular biology or biochemistry is highly
recommended.  A BA or BS and some laboratory experience is required.

To learn more about the Skirball Institute, see

Please send applications to me at the address listed below.

Scott Clark

Scott G.Clark
Molecular Neurobiology Program (5th Floor)
Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine
New York University Medical Center
540 First Avenue
New York, NY  10016
212.263.0755 (office)