myosin heavy chain (A, B, C, D) cDNA clones

Wanyuan Ao Wanyuan.Ao at ualberta.ca
Wed Jun 17 15:33:20 EST 1998

Hi, there,

I am wondering if someone has cDNA clones of the myosin heavy chain isoform
genes. I am working on unc-45 gene which is involved in the muscle
development and function. I am thinking to test if UNC-45 interacts with
MHCs using two-hybrid method. The full length cDNA clones will be best for
me, but partial cDNA clones will also be fine (since the full cDNAs are a
little bit long, I wonder if someone tried to clone). Thanks.

Wanyuan Ao

***************************
Wanyuan Ao
Department of Biological Sciences