cDNA library

Dr. Phil Hartman p.hartman at tcu.edu
Fri May 8 12:46:24 EST 1998

Request for a cDNA library:

A colleague and I are interested in rescuing several yeast mutants with C.
elegans genes.  Accordingly, I now pose a question and a related request:

The Question: have any of you had success using a C. elegans cDNA library
to rescue a S. cerevisiae mutant phenotype?

The Related Request:  if so, could I obtain a smidgeon of your yeast
expression library.  Either a mixed or staged cDNA library would be fine.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger (or veggie burger, this being
the '90's) today;  alternatively, I'll gladly pay you the second Tuesday of
this week.

thanks,

Phil

Dr. Phil Hartman
Box 298930
Biology Department
Texas Christian University
Fort Worth, TX  76120
(817)257-6176(Office)
(817)257-6177 (FAX)
(817)257-8778(Lab)
(817)257-7196(Pre-Health Professions Office)