Please help! Looking for bio job in Asia

Joel Stryker jlstryker at
Sat Nov 14 15:49:17 EST 1998

I want to find a job in Asia doing some sort of biological research.
Ideally, I would like to find work in southeast Asia (Thailand,
Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Phillipines, etc) or India, or really
anywhere in this whole region, but I don't even know where to begin my
search.  I have training (Master's) in molecular biology/ genetics/
biochemistry, and the organisms I have used include C. elegans, yeast,
and bacteria, but I don't want to limit myself in my search.

Any information on companies that might be hiring, websites or addresses
of job search locations, experiences of working in these areas, expected
salaries, or anything else you can think of would be greatly

Please email me with your responses at:  jlstryker at

Thanks in advance,