injecting intestine

Edward Kipreos ekipreos at cb.uga.edu
Fri Nov 20 10:02:16 EST 1998

I am in the process of injecting ds RNA into the intestine of L4
hermaphrodites. If enough liquid is injected, the cell boundaries between
intestine cells adjacent to the site of injection rupture. Has anyone
compared RNAi results from 1) injecting a lot of liquid into the intestine
and in the process disrupting intestine cell boundaries, versus 2)
injecting just a small amount of liquid to fill only one cell compartment.
Any insights would be appreciated. If I receive a number of comments I plan
to post the results on the C.e. bionet.
Thanks,
Edward Kipreos

---------------------------------