peltier stage

Christina Thomas clthoma1 at students.wisc.edu
Thu Oct 7 16:59:16 EST 1999

Hello,
     The Hardin Lab at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is thinking
of purchasing a peltier stage for an upright microscope.  We wish to
observe mutants at temperature's ranging from 15C to 25C.  We would
like to inquire if any C. elgans labs have one of these stages and
are satisfied with the company and the stage's performance.  If so,
we would like more information on the company it was purchased from
and the model number.  Thanks for your help.  Any responses can be
emailed to clthoma1 at students.wisc.edu.

Christina Thomas