Worm development @16

Glenn White gwhite at ashland.edu
Thu Sep 30 11:49:25 EST 1999

Howdy:
Can anyone tell me how much worm development is slowed down when they are
grown at 16 degrees?  In other words, is the relationship between the time
from zygote to adult animal and temperature that the worms are grown at,
linear?

Thanks in advance.  As per the usual procedure, please reply privately and
I'll make one post about it.

Cheers,

Glenn

Dr. Glenn Edward White
University Honors Program Director
Associate Professor of Biology
Ashland University
Ashland, Ohio 44805
419-289-5259
"I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can.  I will
take love wherever I find it and offer it to everybody who will take it.
Seek knowledge from those wiser, and teach those who wish to learn from me."
					Duane Allman

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our
minds."					Bob Marley

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they
sought."				Basho