Postdoctoral Fellow / Research Scientist position at IMCB, Singapore

Walter Hunziker hunziker at mcbsgs1.imcb.nus.edu.sg
Sat Apr 15 00:23:38 EST 2000

Postdoctoral Fellow / Research Scientist position at IMCB, Singapore

A position is available immediately for a cell/molecular biologist to
initiate and develop a project to study epithelial biology, in particular
cell-cell interactions and downstream signalling events (see J. Biol. Chem.
275, 9492-9500 (2000)), using C. elegans as a model system.

Solid experience with C. elegans is required. Positions are available for 3
years, with possible extensions. Salaries are highly competitive with US
and European standards, additional benefits include significant housing and
travel allowances.

The IMCB has been ranked at the level of top US and European Institutes
(see Nature, vo. 394, p. 604, 1998). Currently, our institute supports
groups studying yeast, Drosophila & Fugu as model organisms, and we are in
the process of expanding genetics and developmental biology. We will
exploit a full range of model organisms to elucidate the expression,
regulation and functions of genes, especially in cell division and
survival, differentiation, development and disease. Information on the IMCB
can be obtained at www.imcb.nus.edu.sg

For further inquiries or to submit applications contact:

Dr. Walter Hunziker,

email: Hunziker at imcb.nus.edu.sg

or send applications to:

Dr. Walter Hunziker

Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB)

30 Medical Drive Singapore

117609

Singapore

Email:Hunziker at imcb.nus.edu.sg