Developmental Biology Conference

Paul Mains mains at
Thu Jan 20 11:06:26 EST 2000

Please note that the deadline for registration for the Winternational
Symposium being held at the Banff Centre, Banff, Alberta, March 2 - 5,
2000 has been extended to February 01, 2000.  For details regarding the
conference please refer to our website at:

Keynote Speaker - G. Ruvkun (Boston, MA, USA)

S. S. Blair (Madison)                S. McFarlane (Calgary)
M. Bothwell (Seattle)                J.D. McGhee (Calgary)
W.J. Brook (Calgary)                I. Mason (London, UK)
S.D. Campbell (Edmonton)        C.B. Moens (Seattle)
T. Clandinin (Los Angeles)        R.T. Moon (Seattle)
J. Culotti (Toronto)                  T. O'Connor (Vancouver)
R. Hawkes (Calgary)                 J.R. Priess (Seattle)
A.L. Joyner (New York)           T. Reh (Seattle)
T.E. Kennedy (Montreal)           J. Rossant (Toronto)
P. Lasko (Montreal)                  S. Weiss (Calgary)