transgenes in species other than elegans

Leon Avery leon at eatworms.swmed.edu
Thu Jun 8 10:32:22 EST 2000

Has anyone made nematode transgenics in species by injection into the
gonad in species other than C elegans?  I'm writing a grant in which
I propose to do this.  I can't imagine why it wouldn't work, but it
would be nice to be able to refer to some previous successes.

--
Leon Avery                                       (214) 648-4931 (voice)
Department of Molecular Biology                           -1488 (fax)
5323 Harry Hines Blvd                            leon at eatworms.swmed.edu
Dallas, TX  75390-9148                  http://eatworms.swmed.edu/~leon/

---