EXPECT DELAYS with CELEGANS newsgroup

William R. Morgan wmorgan at acs.wooster.edu
Thu Aug 2 08:33:39 EST 2001

CELEGANS newsgroup readers:

Messages posted to the CELEGANS newsgroup may be delayed in the
coming week, while I'm on vacation.  As moderator of the newsgroup, I
will check and forward messages as soon as possible, but I will
probably have only infrequent access to my e-mail account.  I
appreciate your patience during this time.

Bill Morgan

--
William R. Morgan
Associate Professor of Biology
Wooster, OH  44691                       E-mail: wmorgan at acs.wooster.edu

Leave Address (June 2000 - August 2001):
Department of Plant Pathology
Ohio State University - OARDC
1680 Madison Avenue
Wooster,  OH  44691