please post the following announcment

Nobody nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 00:55:45 EST 2001

Please post the following article on the C. elegans newsgroup - thank you.

****************************************************************************=
*********************************
POSTDOCTORAL POSITION UNIVERSITY OF ZURICH/ SWITZERLAND

Signal transduction during Caenorhabditis elegans vulval development.

We are studying how the coordinate action of the Wingless, Ras and
Notch signalling pathways controls the differentiation of vulval
cells. For more information, see http://www.unizh.ch/zool/e/research/
=2E We are looking for a highly motivated, independent scientist who is
capable of pursuing a well-defined project in an interactive research
group. The position is funded for an initial period of three years
(with the possibility of an extension) and is available immediately.
Candidates should submit a covering letter stating their scientific
interests, a full curriculum vitae and the names of three referees to
the following address.

Alex Hajnal, Ph.D.
Institute of Zoology
University of Z=FCrich