Where are databases of ontogeny events for C. Elegans?

Rich Cooper richcooper1 at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 16 09:28:03 EST 2001

I'm trying to build a simulation program that represents the sequence of
cells in a C. Elegans ontogeny, with a history of each cell's development,
splitting, and apoptosis.  I've found a few very simple databases, and I
need much more detail to be able to simulate the various specializations of
cells into organs according to the biological literature.

Does anyone have suggestions about more complete, detailed databases on
C.Elegans ontogenisis?

-Rich Cooper