Postdoc Position Available

H. Michael Ellerby mellerby at buckinstitute.org
Thu Jun 7 18:31:05 EST 2001

Hi All:

I have a postdoc position available at the Buck Institute
(www.buckinstitute.org). Although my postdoc research focused on the
development of novel cancer therapies (Ellerby et al. Nature Medicine
5, 1032-1038, 1999) I am now establishing my own lab to include
studies on aging and neurological disease. Skills preferred for this
position include immunofluorescence analysis, gel electrophoresis,
RT-PCR, microinjection, and a general knowledge of C. Elegans
biology. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience. Please
e-mail a CV to mellerby at buckinstitute.org if you are interested.

Sincerely,

H. Michael Ellerby, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor