Undergraduates attending the 2001 C. elegans Meeting

Jim Lissemore jlissemore at jcu.edu
Wed Jun 20 14:02:16 EST 2001

At the request of several faculty members who are planning to bring
undergraduate students to the meeting, the Teaching Workshop organizing
committee is arranging a very informal opportunity for all
undergraduates to meet at the start of the meeting. Therefore, we would
like to get undergraduates, along with their mentors, together at the
opening reception and at dinner Friday evening.  To get the students and
mentors into the same place, we will use balloons to mark the gathering
place at the reception and at the dining hall, so be on the lookout for
balloons.  If you have any questions, please contact Jim Lissemore
(jlissemore at jcu.edu).

--
Jim Lissemore
Associate Professor