Intl Worm Meeting Abstract Deadline???

Glenn White gwhite at ashland.edu
Mon Mar 5 13:19:06 EST 2001

Howdy:
I'm sure that I'm not the only one interested in this particular
topic.  Would someone from the Worm Meeting
"powers that be" please post to the group the anticipated abstract
deadline?  I've got a student who is
starting to sweat it out.

I've checked Leon's web page and there's no information there yet,
and I'm not sure if I missed it in an
earlier email or not.

Thanks,

Glenn
--
Dr. Glenn Edward White
Academic Honors Director

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free
our minds."
                                                                 Bob Marley

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought."
                                                                 Basho

---