Affymetrix microarrays

David Baillie dbaillie at gene.mbb.sfu.ca
Mon Aug 5 17:52:16 EST 2002

Joshua

Check the paper in Science published at the end of October, 2000.
They used Affy chips with worm life stage RNA as probe.

   Hill AA, Hunter CP, Tsung BT, Tucker-Kellogg G, Brown EL.
   Genomic analysis of gene expression in C. elegans.
   Science. 2000 Oct 27;290(5492):809-12.

Dave

--
David Baillie, Professor