job posting

Janna Lacatell jerickson at UNIONBIO.com
Mon Nov 4 09:40:43 EST 2002

I have pasted the position description into the body of this email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the
contact information below.

Title:                 Senior Level Scientist for Consulting Role to
Model Organism Community
Location:           California Area
senior scientist to interface between the academic & bio-pharma
research community and our marketing & new product development
departments.  A Ph.D. in developmental biology, genetics, or
molecular biology and post-doc experience with small model organisms,
(preferably C. elegans, D. melanogaster, or D. rerio), plus good
networking/ communications skills and an interest in working in a
business environment are all essential.

For more details, visit our website at
<http://www.unionbio.com/job_opp.html>http://www.unionbio.com/job_opp.html

Best regards;