Worms and Cycloheximide

Glenn E. White gwhite at unca.edu
Sat Oct 5 16:53:57 EST 2002

Howdy:

Can someone please send me a protocol for doing whole worm exposure to
cycloheximide and/or other translation inhibitors?  Medline indicates a
publication approximately 12 years ago, but because it is "old," the PDF is
not available, and I cannot access more current journals from my current
institution.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Glenn

Glenn Edward White, Ph.D.
Department of Biology
UNC-Asheville
828-232-5155
gwhite at unca.edu

"I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can.  I
will take love wherever I find it and offer it to everybody who will
take it.  Seek knowledge from those wiser, and teach those who wish
to learn from me."
Duane Allman

"Emanicipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can
free our minds."
					Bob Marley

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought."
					Basho

---