Postdoc positions, please post

Hanna Fares fares at email.arizona.edu
Wed Dec 24 08:04:21 EST 2003

POSTDOC POSITIONS IN THE FARES LAB, TUCSON, ARIZONA

One or possibly two openings for postdoctoral fellows to study
endocytosis using C. elegans as a model system. These positions are
available immediately, and funding is guaranteed for three years. We
are looking for creative, independent researchers who want to learn and
who will be fun to work with. We don't require experience in any
specific fields.

If you're interested, send a curriculum vitae, a list of publications,
preprints of any papers in preparation or in press, the names and
addresses of three people who can supply recommendations, and a cover
letter describing your research interests to:

Hanna (Johnny) Fares
University of Arizona
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
Life Sciences South Building, Room 531
1007 East Lowell Street
Tucson, AZ 85721
United States of America