research associate position in Boston area

Nobody nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 13 16:44:29 EST 2003

				BIOTECHNOLOGY POSITION OPEN

		Cambria Biosciences is a Boston-area biotechnology
company that is harnessing the power of comparative genomics and
genetic model systems to accelerate the development of novel and safe
products for plant, animal, and human health.  Our discovery engine
adopts a chemical genetic approach to drug discovery by developing in
vivo screens that take genetic advances directly into compound
screening to discover new therapeutic leads accompanied by their
validated biological targets.

		We are now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic C.
elegans biologist for the following position:

		Research Assistant or Associate
		You should have a BA or BS (MS degree and/or work
experience beyond the Bachelor's degree a plus) and experience in
standard C. elegans  techniques (genetics, culture, microscopy,
transformation), as well as two or more of the following areas:
molecular cloning and PCR, protein expression analysis, chemical or
biochemical assays.  Excellent communication skills, computer
proficiency, a team orientation, and a proven capacity to handle
multiple projects will be pluses for this position.  Cambria
Biosciences offers the excitement and collegial environment of an
early stage pre-IPO company as well as competitive salary and
benefits packages.  We are located just north of Boston and Cambridge
near the world's greatest concentration of universities and
biomedical research institutions.  The outstanding cultural and
recreational offerings of the Boston area and New England also await
the successful applicant.

		Please e-mail (preferred) or fax your r=E9sum=E9 in
confidence to Cambria Biosciences at:
					Email: careers at cambriabio.com
					Fax# 781-938-9520	Attn:
Human Resources

		As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to
workplace diversity.

---