Constitutive GFP expressing worms

jonf at duke.edu jonf at duke.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:24:37 EST 2003

We are setting up a high throughput C. elegans screening system.  As
part of this system, we are developing nematode image analysis and
tracking software.  I would like to obtain several lines of C. elegans
that constitutively express GFP throughout the body.  I am looking for
lines in which most of the animal fluoresces.  If you have such a line
and would be will willing to send them to me, please let me know.

Thank you

Jon. F.

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king"

Jonathan H. Freedman
Associate Professor
Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences
Duke University
Box 90328
Durham, NC   27708-0328

E-mail:  jonf at duke.edu