more GFP strains at the Caenorhabditis Genetics Center

Theresa Stiernagle stier at cbs.umn.edu
Thu Oct 2 09:55:54 EST 2003

Hello,
I would like to have more GFP strains at the Caenorhabditis Genetics
Center.

If you have GFP strains that you think would be useful to the worm
field and you are
willing to share them, please send them to me and I will add them to
the CGC strain collection.
I would love to have both published and unpublished strains.

Please send the following information for each strain:
Strain Name
Complete Genotype
Name of Person Who Made the Strain
Number of Times Outcrossed
Reference
Phenotype/Culture Conditions, please describe GFP activity including
where, what, and when we might see the GFP

Thanks for your help!
Theresa Stiernagle

Theresa Stiernagle
University of Minnesota