Lineage of C. elegans scientists availalbe in WormBase -

Keith Bradnam krb at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Oct 16 12:38:16 EST 2003

Hmm,

My URL to John Sulston's page seems to have been wrapped in my original
post so it is not a functional link unless you remove the line break.
I'll try again:

http://www.wormbase.org/db/misc/
person_name?name=John%20Sulston;class=Person_name

In any case, just go to the WormBase front page and search for
someone's name (using the 'Person' option in the drop down menu).  If
they have lineage information in the database you will see it.

Regards,

Keith