Redundant copies of Worm Breeder's Gazette for free

Anthony J. Otsuka ajotsuka at ilstu.edu
Mon Jul 26 02:55:23 EST 2004

I have redundant copies of the WBG which I used to keep at home (with
another set in the lab).  If anyone would like these historical
documents,
you can have them for the cost of shipping (probably about $15-20).  I
have
volumes 5 (1980) to 14 (1995).  The pictures and tables are probably
better
than on the on-line website.

I wanted to thank Mark Blaxter for suggesting that I donate my old
journals
to overseas libraries.  A quick Google search yielded several
organizations.
I decided to give the journals to "Bridge to Asia" which sends books to
libraries and universities in China, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.  In
addition,
they have a drop-off site conveniently located in Chicago.  I don't
think
they would want the WBG, precious as it is.

Anthony Otsuka

---