rescue construct...

Chaos hh38 at utah.edu
Wed Sep 8 21:29:06 EST 2004

Hi everyone
=A0
I am working on a gene that can produce four=20
alternatively-splicing=A0variants. To investigate the function of each=20=

splice variant, I am thinking =A0to conduct a rescue experiment=20
to=A0molecularly add back individual splice variant into a null=20
background.=A0=A0I am wondering whether I should use cDNA construct =
since=20
some people argue that some intron contain regulatory elements.=A0 Does=20=

anyone have any experience=A0about this or any suggestion?=A0 Thank you =
for=20
your response.
=A0
Hsiao-Fen Han