Faculty positions at WPI, Biology and Biotechnology Dept.

Ryder, Elizabeth F ryder at WPI.EDU
Tue Jan 11 12:04:37 EST 2005

Hi again --

Those of you on the job market may have seen WPI's ad for faculty in
in December.  My department  (Biology and Biotechnology)  has openings
tenure track faculty at the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
I'd just
like to encourage wormers to apply.  We are looking for people in
areas, including signal transduction, which I know applies to a lot of
and we'd love to have a third member in our worm group (currently Sam
and myself.)  There are also several worm labs at UMass Medical School
Worcester (10 minutes away), as well as those in Boston and environs
an hour away).  The full ad is available at the URL below.  Please let
know if you are interested in applying, and I will expedite your
as we are already reviewing applications.

Liz Ryder
Associate Professor
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Dept. of Biology and Biotechnology