[Celegans] displaced by Katrina?

Tim Lindblom tlindblom at lyon.edu
Wed Sep 7 09:36:18 EST 2005

I just sent this information to the society for developmental biology
but I thought it might also be appropriate here.  Basically, I can
host a small number of researchers in my lab and home if necessary.
Here's the information I sent to SDB:

Tim Lindblom
Assistant Professor of Biology
Lyon College
2300 Highland Rd.
Batesville, AR  72501
870-698-4214
tlindblom at lyon.edu
http://www.lyon.edu/webdata/users/tlindblom/
I work with C. elegans and have a modern C. elegans lab including
high-end microscopy and microinjection.  Currently, I am using
primarily molecular and genetic techniques to assay gene expression
I have lab space for probably one to two people regardless of their
position (PI, postdoc, grad student).  I also have space for a small
family in my home.  They can stay as long as necessary.
tim