[Celegans] Research Assistant Position

MAKEDA ROBINSON mrobin29 at jhu.edu
Fri Sep 23 17:10:48 EST 2005

Dear Dr. Villeneuve,

My name is Makeda Robinson, I recently graduated from Johns Hopkins University this May and am very interested in genetics research and have performed the RNAi procedure several times while  working on plasmodium falciparum in the microbiology and immunology department at the public health school for almost two years.  I have also conducted research abroad at the pathobiology laboratory in Addis Ababa University in Ethiopia.  I am taking some time off before I enter medical school and was interested in the research assistant position that you have available.  I have attached my resume and will be visiting Stanford's campus this coming week on Thursday the 29th.  If you would like to meet anytime after 2:30pm that would be great.

Thank you for your time,
Makeda