[Celegans] One year lecturer position available

Glenn E. White gwhite at wingate.edu
Mon May 1 11:08:06 EST 2006

Howdy:

The newly formed Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences at
Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia (1 hour west of Richmond) is
searching for a full time lecturer for a one year appointment.  The position
involves teaching introductory level biology courses to majors and/or
non-majors.  The position announcement can be found at www.higheredjobs.com
<http://www.higheredjobs.com/>  or by following this link:

http://www.higheredjobs.com/search/details.cfm?JobCode=175178644

If you are considering a career at a predominately undergraduate
institution, these lecturer appointments are an excellent way to gain
significant teaching experience.

Questions can be directed to either Dr. Alix Fink (contact info in ad) or to
myself.

Cheers,

Glenn

Glenn Edward White, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Pharmacy
Wingate University School of Pharmacy
Campus Box 3087

316 N. Main Street
Wingate, North Carolina   28174
704-233-8343

"This year I will be more thoughtful of my fellow man, exert more effort

in each of my endeavors professionally, take love wherever I find it,

and offer it to everyone who will take it.  ...I will seek knowledge

from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me.

I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can."
Duane Allman

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our
minds."
Bob Marley

"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought."
Basho

"Pioneering research is rarely popular and popular research is rarely
pioneering."

Bob Horvitz