[Celegans] gene gun informations

lohmann.rauscher At gnet.ga via celegans%40net.bio.net (by lohmann.rauscher At gnet.ba)
Fri Nov 3 05:04:35 EST 2006

Hi.I want to know can you halp me with this gene gun method.I try to find some stuff on internet but it is very hard to find a real thing.I am student of Faculty of pharmacy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and I have to make a prezentation for my class about the gene gun-biolistic method.Please send me some matherials that I can make it.My mail is BENJOW At hotmail.com
I hope you will answer this mail.
Mr.Hodzic Benjamin