[Celegans] Meyer Lab

Jess Gunther via celegans%40net.bio.net (by jessgunther from berkeley.edu)
Mon Mar 19 16:32:18 EST 2007

Hello Dr. Kopczynski,
I write with an unusual request.  It is my understanding that you are
a former member of the Meyer lab from the early 90's.  We are
updating our website for UC Berkeley and are trying to include as
many past members as possible.  I was hoping you could provide us
with a photo and any information you would like to include about your
current position.  If you would like to see what we have done so far,
the link is below.  Thank you for your time and assistance.

http://mcb.berkeley.edu/labs/meyer/

Thanks,
Jessica Gunther
Administrative Assistant