[Celegans] Lab climate control

Susana Santos via celegans%40net.bio.net (by susana.santos from icfo.es)
Thu Mar 6 04:56:05 EST 2008

Dear colleagues,

Our photonics institute (ICFO, Barcelona) is increasing in size and a
new biolab is being created. In this lab we will work (within other
model organisms and cells) with C. elegans.

Currently we are planing the climate control for this lab and I would
like to have the best conditions possible for the culture of our soil

Can anyone give me specific advise on optimal requirements (in terms
of temperature, humidity, air filtration systems, etc.) to work with
C. elegans.

In case someone has been through the same process, can you give me
some advise for effective climate control equipment.

Any input (as small as it may seam) will be most welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Susana Santos, PhD
ICFO-Institut de Ciencies Fotoniques
Mediterranean Technology Park