[Celegans] Symmetrical clusters

yaroslav via celegans%40net.bio.net (by yaroslav-strokovskyy from yandex.ru)
Sat Feb 13 02:28:19 EST 2010

Hi,

Analyzing 4D data of Angler program (by Clive G. Brown  The Sanger Centre (Information Group) cgb from sanger.ac.uk  http//www.sanger.ac.uk/˜cgb), I had found symmetrical clusters, created by descendants of AB Blastomere at early stages of embryogenesis of C.elegans. In order to discuss what is wrong or not clear in my analysis I am looking for an expert. The results of my analysis are available upon request at yaroslav-strokovskyy from yandex.ru

Best regrds

Yaroslav