[Celegans] 2010 Topic Meeting on C. elegans Development and Gene expression

Labouesse Michel via celegans%40net.bio.net (by lmichel from igbmc.fr)
Fri Feb 19 12:40:16 EST 2010

Dear Worm Breeders,

We would like to remind everyone of the 2010
Topic meeting on C. elegans Development and Gene
Expression that will be held June 17-20 at the
new EMBL ATC conference center (Heidelberg,
Germany).  Please note that the abstract deadline
has been postponed until April 12.

http://www.embl.de/training/courses_conferences/conference/2010/ECE10-01/index.html

Talks will be selected from abstracts, plus there
will be a great set of Keynote speakers:

Abby Dernburg  UC Berkeley, USA
Michael Hengartner  Zurich University, Switzerland
Tony Hyman  MPI-CBG Dresden, Germany
Michael Krause  NIH Bethesda, USA
Benjamin Podbilewicz  Technion University, Israel
Jim Priess  FHCRC, USA
Susan Strome  UCSC, USA
Asako Sugimoto  CDB-Riken, Japan

Heidelberg is located within 30 minutes by bus or train from
Frankfurt airport, the largest international airport in Europe.  We
will be able to offer some registration fee waivers and travel
assistance to help defray costs for those with financial difficulty.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Julie Ahringer, University of Cambridge (ja219 from cam.ac.uk)
Michel Labouesse, IGBMC (lmichel from igbmc.fr)
Iain Mattaj, EMBL (mattaj from embl.de)