P aeruginosa toxin

Martin Kennedy mkennedy at chmeds.ac.nz
Tue Dec 21 20:08:42 EST 1993

Hi World,

I need to get hold of some Psuedomonas aeruginosa exotoxin A;  I have
discovered several suppliers, including

		 	List Biological Labs, Campbell CA
			ICN Pharmaceuticals
			Calbiochem

My problem is that our supply dept would prefer to deal with ICN over
Calbiochem or List.  The ICN catalog only specifies that its product is
Pseudomonas aeruginosa toxin A, from strain PA-103  (Cat no 150009).

Could anyone please tell me whether this is the same thing as  Psuedomonas
aeruginosa exotoxin A?
           ^^^

Many Thanks,

Martin

	      Phone (64-3)364-0880  Fax (64-3)364-0750