Intermediate Filament Meeting???

markmano at bcvms.bc.edu markmano at bcvms.bc.edu
Mon Nov 1 13:33:35 EST 1993

Hello,
I am a structural biophysicist who got interested in
cytoskeletal molecules in general, but particularly in
the intermediate filaments (good old molecules from the 50's -
alpha keratins and alpha helix). I have tried to go to
several biophysics meetings and had seen not even one presentation
on IFs.  Any suggestion on an international meetings in Europe, USA,
or rest of the world where a lot of discussion on the
topic might come up?
Also I would like to hear from people in this area for some disscussion.
Ofer Markman
Boston College - Dept of Chemistry.
Chestnut-Hill MA 02167
Tel : 617 - 5223905
Email: MARKMAO at BCVMS.BC.EDU  or  BCCHEM.BC.EDU
Or please post it here.
			Thanks
			Ofer.