botbml at botbml at
Wed Nov 3 00:01:41 EST 1993

Hi everyone,
	Does anybody know how I can get my hands on some Allicin.  Its a
compound produced by garlic (hence the name) and a collegue of mine wishes to
use it to in some fatty acid biosynthesis experiments.  Any information on
where to find it or how it can be obtained would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ben Long                               *	"I am a Jam Doughnut"
botbml at             *	       John F. Kennedy
Botany Department              	       *	       (Berlin,1961?)
LaTrobe University.            	       * (The above quote is taken slightly
Australia.		      	       * out of context but loses nothing in
				       * the translation).