test, ignore

Kevin Ong KEVO at VM.TEMPLE.EDU
Sat Nov 27 20:52:15 EST 1993

Howdy, I am "green" grad student in need of some help and information if anyone
has come across this topic.
Questions:   Have anyone observed or know the type/s of "symbiotic" bacteria
tha would exist with a germinating seed (tomato seed).

Anyone know where I might be able to get a list of the proteolytic enzymes that
a germinating seed produces?

Concerning cytoplasmic studies (for radioisotopes), anyone know a good method
(other that dialysis) to get the amino acids out of the cytoplasm but keep most
of the proteolytic enzymes?

Well, I would really appreciate you input concerning these matters.

| KEVIN ONG                        + FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE |
| BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT               + GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON...      |
| TEMPLE UNIVERSITY                +                    -JOHN 3:16      |
|         EMAIL: KEVO at VM.TEMPLE.EDU  OR  KEVO at ASTRO.OCIS.TEMPLE.EDU     |