EBV Immunophenotypes

Nick White njw at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 23 11:30:44 EST 1993

Hello!

I'm hoping that someone out there can tell me the 'normal' immunphenotype
of Epstein Barr virus transformed B lymphocytes. Is there any difference in
antigen expression when compared to native B lymphocytes?

Any replies will be gratefully read and acknowledged.

Thanks

Nick

             Nick J .White, Haematological Medicine,
             Cambridge University, MRC Centre, Hills Road, Cambridge,
             Cambs. CB2 2QH  United Kingdom.

             Internet  njw at al.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
             Telephone +44 223 330561
             Fax       +44 223 336837