primers on the pathways of cellular metabolism

Mark Mattson mpm at seqanal.mi.uky.edu
Wed Sep 8 17:40:32 EST 1993

JON F SHICKEL (STU_JFSHICKE at VAX1.ACS.JMU.EDU) wrote:
: I am a struggling under-grad who has found himself placed in a
: micro class which has expections that the student has studied
: the metabolism of glucose. Unfortunately, we never reached it
: in pre-requisites :) SO... it looks like some self study is required.
: Can anybody recommend a concise over-view of the process? I'm
: apprehensive because I've heard glycolysis described as
: "the bane of the cellular biologist". :|

: jon

Sounds like a good post for bionet.metabolic-reg to me.

S. W. Barger