Antibodies to phsophoserine and phosphothreonine

anthonyp at anthonyp at
Thu Aug 11 19:22:58 EST 1994

In article <32e5h5$qns at>, <Gliksman at> writes:

> Has anybody had good experience with antibodies toward phosphoserine or
> phosphothreonine?  I believe Sigma is selling some but they are not
> cheap and I am wondering if people have had good experinces using them
> on a variety of proteins.
> -Neal Gliksman

I'd have to say I have not had good experience with them.  I've done more
western blots than I care to count over the last 5 years, most of the
phosphotyrosine.  I have used several mAbs to that.
I have not given up on the antiphosphoser and antiphosphothre, but they are a
bit finicky.  Lots of background problems.