isolation of mouse lung epithelial cells

Dave Geyer daveg at DRUID.HSC.COLORADO.EDU
Mon Aug 29 16:59:27 EST 1994

 Help,
  I am looking for a reliable method for the isolation and culture of
adult mouse lung epithelial cells. I also need to be able to discriminate
between mouse epithelial and endothelial cells, possibly by the use of an
existing monoclonal or polyclonal antibody. Please respond to me directly
as I am in the process of subscribing to the net.
                      Thanks, Dave