How to make color SLIDES: Help req

ahillar at your-servername.Lan1.UManitoba.CA ahillar at your-servername.Lan1.UManitoba.CA
Wed Dec 7 16:06:42 EST 1994

In article <stubbsc.49.0010F45E at jeflin.tju.edu> stubbsc at jeflin.tju.edu writes:
>From: stubbsc at jeflin.tju.edu
>Subject: How to make color SLIDES: Help req
>Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 16:57:09

>If anybody knows how to make colored slides from sigma plot windows and
>harvard graphics please let me know.  What about polaroid or kodak  systems?
>any experience? My  university multimedia dept is useless!
>---please reply to stubbsc at jeflin.tju.edu    --thanks Chris Stubbs

Try dumping the files into a presentation graphics program like Freelance
Graphics or PowerPoint and then either send them out (Autografix has a service
that will make [expensive] slides for you) or take them to a graphics/
printing service that uses PCs, they usually have slide makers. Don't know if
this helps.

Alex.