Thu Dec 8 17:11:05 EST 1994

Does anyone Know how I may get a hold of RU486 (steroid hormone antagonist)
domestically.  This is a regulated drug and can only be obtained from
France.  I would be interested in knowing whether this could be obtained as
a gift from a lab who uses it in the States.  I would only need a small
amount for research purposes. Thanks.

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list