How to dissolve GLIBENCLAMIDE (Glyburide) into aqoeous solution?

Hans-Georg Klieber tbr1105 at
Fri Dec 9 03:19:43 EST 1994

I need glibenclamide (a sulfonylurea ) in aqueous solution at final
concentrations of about 1 to 10 microMolar.
I usually take it from a stock solution in DMSO, but I am not
sure if the glibenclamide is actually present (and biologically
available) in the desired concentrations.
Any help on how to get this substance (and its chemical relatives)
at defined concentrations in aqueous solution is greatly appreciated.
Thank You.
Hans-Georg Klieber
Email: tbr1105 at
Fax: +49-89-3849-3377