FIBRINOGEN MODEL

Pranav Dalal pxd12 at po.CWRU.Edu
Sun Dec 18 12:59:13 EST 1994

Dear Netters,
Hi, I am looking for a model of fibrinogen, a ball and stick one.
Any idea where I could find a jpeg or gif file for this.  Also
I have a program which looks up files with .mol extension.
I could find files with actin etc.  Any help on fibrinogen would
be appreciated.
Thanking you all in advance.
Pranav
P.S. Please email responses to pxd12 at po.cwru.edu
--
  ||  Pranav Dalal               (216) 397 9725 (R)                        ||
  ||  12485 Cedar Rd., #3                      Fax (216) 368 3952          ||
  ||  Cleveland Hts.    Men stumble, over truth from time to time, but most||
  ||  OH 44106.    pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.||